Stuck at home since the beginning of 2020 because of the pandemic and most likely until the end of 2021 which gives me a lot of room to work on my goals.
This year I:
- Finally bought an iPad Pro last June so I could take my art to the next level, by next level I mean turning it into a business and producing canvas prints the efficient way.
- Lost a dear friend last July that left me somehow feeling guilty so I decided to launch a fundraiser in memory of her and for other "selfish" and "selfless" reasons.
- Had a painful breakup last March that has set me to a path of healing where I discovered surprising things about myself. Doing a lot of self-care and self-love which I'll continue to cultivate until I recover fully.
- Am exposing myself a lot more to the world; sharing insights about topics I care about such as disability awareness and sexuality rights. By expressing my thoughts out there I hope to harness my own unique voice.
- Will be more intentional about nurturing my friendships. I am setting aside my being introvert (as much as I can tolerate) to strengthen bonds with the people I want to grow with.
So generally, I am pouring my attention to the buckets of passion, contribution, and (friendly) relationship.
This page is a public declaration to keep myself accountable for the goal-driven nature of My Impossible List.
If my activities or priorities happen to change, I’ll update this page to reflect those changes.
Last update was August 12, 2021.